Vertical Bridge is the largest private owner and manager of communication infrastructure in the U.S. We own or master lease towers, rooftops, billboards, utility attachments and other site location assets, and we lease them to telecommunications carriers and other users of wireless technology.
Vertical Bridge sites and assets are located in hard-to-zone areas, and offer significant opportunities to our clients to enhance their subscribers’ experience via improved network performance.
Vertical Bridge offers some of the best solutions in the industry because we are:
- Geographically dispersed including urban, suburban, traffic corridor and rural locations
- Frequently located in areas with no other competing or available structures
- Built for capacity, which allows for more additional communications tenants in the future
- Provide large ground space, which allows carriers room to place on-the-ground equipment, including C-RAN hubs
- Constructed to meet or exceed applicable standards
Since our company was founded in 2014, Vertical Bridge has quickly emerged as the largest private owner and manager of communications infrastructure in the United States, dedicated to providing our customers with superior service in a dynamic communications market. Vertical Bridge currently has more than 45,000 sites nationwide, including 3,500 owned wireless and broadcast towers, 4,000 master lease rooftop and towers and 39,000 billboards. These assets have been assembled through more than 80 asset acquisitions and 60 real estate portfolios. Vertical Bridge also has the largest broadcast tower portfolio in the U.S. and on average the tallest tower portfolio in the US.